AtlasEcommerce is apexweb’s easy to use e-commerce system enabling companies of all sizes to sell their products and services online
Our versatile and robust ecommerce platform is suitable for anyone wishing to sell their products via the internet. From a single item to tens of thousands of products, the Atlas Ecommerce platform can display and sell your products and allow your customers to order in confidence from your business with ready to use online shops starting from £2000 (+vat).
No matter how large or small your needs we can develop a solution that is right for you.
Our e-commerce system integrates with payment systems of many third party payment providers*
We can advise you on the various payments services that are available to take online payments and help you with any paperwork and the setup of your online merchant account.
* Third party payment systems may incur monthly or other charges for their services.
View our feature comparison table to see how our ecommerce system compares with other enterprise and subscription based ecommerce platforms.
Easy to use online site administration
Atlas Ecommerce platform is built around a set of core modules and extra or new features can easily be added to your online store.
- Control the content of your website pages, news items, press releases and events from the Atlas CMS Site Manager
- Staging and Rollback of Content
- Easy to use file manager with automatic image resizing for your store products
Analytics and Reporting
- Google Analytics integration and reporting
- Product sales reporting with sales graphs for monthly, daily and custom date filtering
- View your top selling items and your top customers by order sales value
Search Engine Optimisation
- Search engine friendly design
- Google Site Map
- Customisable information and search engine optimisation for every product, category and site page
- URL Rewrite to give you full control of your product, pages and site category website links
- Product tags allow you to show interactive tag clouds to allow easy cross linking for your products
- View and process your customer’s orders
- Issue credit notes for refunds
- Return Management Authorization (RMA)
- Order note systems to add notes which are viewable by your customers in their secure “My Account” area
- Individual and Batch printing of invoices and delivery labels
- Pick lists for each order to allow you to pick your customers items from your warehouse or showrooms
- View and edit your customer’s details
- View all orders by each customer
- Top customer spending reporting
Mobile Atlas Access
- Mobile device optimised e-comemrce admin system
- View your new orders from your smartphone or tablet
- View your customer details from your smartphone or tablet
- Stock manager with custom search and filtering options
- Minimum Advertised Price
- Add main product details and additional information
- Add unlimited product options/sizes with custom prices
- Add your products to unlimited shop categories
- Product images module
- Product SEO customisation
- Manufacturers and brand management
- Sell e-delivery items with the product downloads module
- Cross sell your items with the related items module
- Upsell your items with the multi-buy module
- Allow customer reviews of items they have purchased with the product reviews module
- Tag your products to allow easy cross searching and ordering of similar items with the tags module
Discounts and Vouchers
- Offer discounts by category or order spend with the discounts module
- Sell and accept online gift vouchers with the vouchers module
- Shipping options module
- Charge by order weight
- Shipping by order total
- Shipping by delivery type
- Shipping by Country charge
- Free Shipping option
- Custom shipping for each of your products
- Share with your Twitter followers
- Share with Facebook
- Share with Linked in
- Mailing List Subscribers module
- Direct export to MailChimp
- Auto product campaign generation with MailChimp
Persistent shopping Cart / Basket
The use of a persistent shopping cart allows you customers to be able to start shopping and maintain the items in their shopping card/basket and return to them at a later date to complete their order. Your customers are not required to sign in or register to be able to maintain their shopping cart / baskets items.
Item Wish List
Products can be added to a custom wish list which is saved for 30 days allowing your customers to maintain a list of items and return to them at a later date to add to their order.
Use the private online admin shop to add custom orders to your website with the creation of manual items or offering custom discounts to your customers
Customer Account Management
Customers have access and control over their personal account information via the “My Account” area on your website. Here they can view their current and previous orders, return items, add product reviews and update their address and contact information.
Customers can choose from a variety of payment options including PayPal, Worldpay, Secpay, Paypoint, and Cheque or account payment when placing their order.
Call Centre Functionality
The Current and Uncompleted Baskets module provides control for administrators to update or add custom items to a customer’s basket in real time during or after the shopping process. You can change product prices and configurations for items in your customers shopping cart / basket and add extra items or custom items before the customer completes their order via your chosen payment service provider(s)
Mailing List Management with mailchimp
The Atlas Ecommerce platform has close integration with the MailChimp mailing list platform with direct export for your subscribed customers and automatic email campaign generation for your shop products allowing you to notify your customers of new or special offer products
Please contact us for further information or a no obligation quote.