Atlas CMS is apexweb’s easy to use Content Management System enabling companies of all sizes to easily manage and update their websites since 1999.
Atlas8 is the current version of our CMS which gives you complete control over the content on your website.
Using a web browser you can change any of the page content, page images or stock, view and process orders and many other online tasks, all within the secure Atlas CMS systems.
The content management system is available in three versions, Atlas8 business edition, AtlasEcommerce for online shops and Atlas8Lite which is a streamlined version designed for small businesses and personal websites.
The page content and stock editing facilities in Atlas CMS is very similar to any word processing software package. The WYSIWYG system allows you to see the changes you make in real time and you can even paste the information into your website from other packages such as Microsoft Word® or Microsoft Excel®.
Below are just some of the many features in the Atlas CMS systems:
- No per user licensing charges
- Full Apple Mac OSX® , Microsoft Windows® and Linux support and many of the editing facilities also work on mobile tablets including iPad and Android devices.
- Wide browser support
- Modular Design
- .NET technology
- 100% Browser based
- Add, edit and delete content from a single place
- Built in help system
- Copy and Paste from popular applications such as Microsoft Word®
- Simple, easy to use navigation
- Tree-view style product list, sections and page management
- Format text with font and colour options
- Content Rollback, easily revert to an earlier revision of any page
- Search facilities
- Online image resize to ensure consistency throughout your website
- System Recycle Bin
- Export sales and stock data to Microsoft Excel® and other applications
- Real-time website statistics (Subject to hosting option)
- Customer Manager
- Order Manager
- Gift Voucher Manager
- Sales Reporting
- Admin Shop to process telephone and mail order orders
- Delivery Charge Manager
- Stock Manager
- Stock Category Manager
- Related Items
- Purchase Options (Add size/styles etc)
- Shipping Charges by Order Total, Weight or Destination or any combination
- Social Media Integration