At Apexweb we offer affordable bespoke web design for businesses and organisations of all sizes from a single page brochure design to a fully featured e-commerce online store allowing you to sell your products worldwide.
All websites are built with a responsive design, which allows your website to adapt to different screen sizes across desktop screens to tablets and mobile devices.
With over 50% of website visitors using a mobile device, having a responsive design is essential for your businesses website to enable all customers to easily find your products and services.
Update at any time via our easy-to-use content management system
Our user-friendly websites are built around our Atlas CMS content management system which allows the website owner to update their website at any time at no extra cost for each update. If you prefer, we can maintain your website for you, and this is charged at an hourly rate.
The Design Process
Designing and developing a new website consists of six main phrases:
- Meeting(s) to discuss the projects requirements via telephone, Zoom, facetime or in person if local.
- Site structure planning, creation of site maps and links between sections and pages.
- Graphical Design and mockups.
- Conversion of graphical design into web pages and entry of pages and content.
- Site Testing on different platforms and web browsers.
- Site launch and search engine and social media promotion.
As every website project is different it is difficult to give a one price fits all estimate but most of the websites, we build cost between £400 and £3000 (plus VAT)
Please contact us if you would like to find out more about our website update and re-design services.